Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Nexuiz Minsta League

Go down 
+17
KRILL
KojaK
Mirio
Kringel
Ravage
evilsoul
od@r
vectoralpha
Lady Doom
-maniac|Su-
Thalan
Bommel
Banshee
N4t4s
lost
painless
Growl
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:59 am

As soon as the ladies decide to take part(yes u will^^) post your names into this thread.

>>>>>Player Overview<<<<<<

Will give us an overview what we have to expect =)

And suse, don't be shy cause u think u are too bad.

Noone can already say who will win the tournament and we still play for fun, aint we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:29 am

Oh Maniac Razz I have no interest in winning that tournament =) Only time I want to win is to enhance the ToT reputation Smile

Thats why I'll be watching it and not playing in it =)
Back to top Go down
od@r

od@r

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:24 am

Best Work guys...p@t this tournament play Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nknexuiz.slovakforum.net/
evilsoul

evilsoul

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:41 am

hey its me ..

Who the hank has glued my name to that list? Looks like im in ..

@Thalan:
About the level of gameplay:

How to mark that?
Quote :
\" <CaptainFlandag> Nexuiz is where Counterstrike Elite come to get pwned \"

Will the server side screenshots be enough? demos needed?

Fullbright models? What reload time?(The usual reloadtime is WAY too long!) Any changes to friction or gravity? Spawnfrag laws? anti camping laws? How to provide ping equality? read the official forum yet? ( http://alientrap.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4168 there you\'ll find all the help you need, if need), common ladder rules?

Sincerly yours,
3vilSoul

edit: You guys/gals are spamalitious off-topic posters!
edit2: ThalaN not ThalaS!

Last edited by evilsoul on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:46 am

Was me Very Happy

Come on...you ARE interested, are you?

What about the other PBs?
Back to top Go down
evilsoul

evilsoul

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:10 am

Growl wrote:
Was me Very Happy

Come on...you ARE interested, are you?

What about the other PBs?

AHA! I posted a link to this thread in our spamthread .. lets see how many hits you get. I dont know about the others .. most of them have a serious lack of time problem on their hands.

Of course i am interested, but for me (playing since 1.3) antilag NOW works the way it should (almost 2.5). xD I clear the maps now ~30sec's faster!
Beside that im not that much of an 1on1 player .. I'm there for the adrenalin rushes, not the fear of beein shot in the back! Wink

On-Topic: personally i would like to see the tournament on a 2.5 server (possibly the final realease of Nexuiz). Well many ppl suffered from shootdelays, that hopefully get all sorted with 2.5.

A tournament on a beta version host? errr .. not a good idea?

May the peace be with you!
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:10 am

evilsoul wrote:
edit: You guys/gals are spamalitious off-topic posters!
Too right Twisted Evil

Raised some good points there, thx m8.

Quote :
personally i would like to see the tournament on a 2.5 server (possibly the final realease of Nexuiz). Well many ppl suffered from shootdelays, that hopefully get all sorted with 2.5.

A tournament on a beta version host? errr .. not a good idea?
Agreed Wink
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
od@r

od@r

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:32 pm

YO GUYS...this is HOT!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://nknexuiz.slovakforum.net/
Ravage

Ravage

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:14 am

Thanks for the add.
It would be nice if the nexuiz version is 2.4.2+ (nice antilag for me Smile ) with an anti-spawnkill script.
Have a good day
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:56 am

About the spawnfrags.

Having a shield surrounding u after spawn like @ ToT server is a bad solution.
I fire reactive @ the fresh spawn, cant kill him, he fires back and i am fragged....that sucks.

Maybe both players(killer and victim) should spawn again after the frag @ different spawnpoints?

For the reload time i would suggest a refire rate like that one on PK or ToTs server...that feel pretty natural for me and most players are doing there matches there

And i would like to play non-SVN-server, cause the normal mode needs more skill becasue u have a little delay from shooting at to hitting the target
Back to top Go down
Thalan

PostSubject: Some more information   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:47 am

Okay, people, I'm going to answer your questions as good as i can Wink
It will be a normal, non-SVN server, hosted on the ToT-servers with a maximum of two matches at the same time. Shooting rate is a little faster than normal, three seconds spawn time in which you cant shoot or getting shot, if someone stays at the same place for more than ten seconds, he will get auto-suicide for camping (expect he was typing). No gravity changes will apply. The tournament will take more than one day, so everyone has the possibility to participate. If you have more questions, post them.

Greetings, Thalan

Last edited by Thalan on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong ;))
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:29 am

Maybe i am the only player with this problem, but the ToT-servers (all of them) are really slow for me....i have big lags on them.
I can only hope this doesn't show up with only 2 active players per game.

But u should really test it or it's getting a lag-fiesta Suspect
Back to top Go down
Thalan

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:37 am

If it's lagging too much, we can move to any of my servers in Denmark, Japan or Canada, all double AMD Opteron 2352, 16 GB RAM and three 750GB Raid5-HDs, running on openSUSE 10.3. Actually there is no Nexuiz client on it, but if it really does not work on ToT-servers, we can use those.

Greetings, Thalan
Back to top Go down
Bommel

Bommel

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:40 am

Would be nice,
Im lagging @ the ToT servers also (ping of 150 and more).
PK would also have free servers (our secondary e.g)..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:52 am

I would say SVN is better, for those who have lag it does have pretty damn good anti lag.

I don't get lag anywhere apart from pussy delights. x.x

The ToT servers will be fine though It's just a case of overload, 5 servers 1 machine 100+ players and such

I'm not sure but I think thats what we have.

More importantly though I think you should go ahead and set it in Denmark. Naturally people want to pick a server where they gain an advantage Razz Denmark benefits almost no one.
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:02 am

I would like not to play simulteanously with Lady, then our whole net speed would be for one of us atm. Smile What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ravage

Ravage

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:06 am

ToT server is not serious for no-german players. ping is unstable, some lags..

Last edited by Ravage on Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:07 am

Aren't the ToT servers just ran off fishy's Desktop PC? Certainly used to be the case...

I like his mod & playing there is always fun, tho the lag makes it frustrating & surely unsuitable for a tourney? He would be a great person to set the server up but please, a proper one.
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:18 am

Ravage wrote:
ToT server is not serious for no-german players. ping is unstable, some lags..

I am a german-player and the speed is horrid.

ToTs are mainly fun-servers for me...no real competition with delays up to 2 seconds affraid
Back to top Go down
Thalan

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:19 am

To the questions of map choosing:
There will be a mappool of around 10 maps, the maps until the quarter finals will be decided in advance by a team of referees, players and me. From the quarter finals on, the players may decide the map they play out of the mappool which will be avaible as download on the minsta.net page which will be on on Thursday, the 22th (under reserve). All contracts with Razer and others are signed, so nothing can stop the tournament now. I think it will be in week six and seven of 2009, 2nd of February until the 15th.

Greetings, Thalan
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:42 am

Thanks for the date Wink

I write it in my calendar
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:42 am

same here Smile thx Thalan for info Smile
Back to top Go down
-maniac|Su-
Side Admin
-maniac|Su-

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:47 am

jepp THX 4 the info - I think it's gonna be exciting weeks .... bounce

maniac|Su
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com
Thalan

PostSubject: Further information   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:54 am

Hello again,

The Nexuiz Minsta League sponsored by Razer USA is proud to present:

I decided to open the registration for now. Send an email to

registration@minsta.tk

This address will be the only way to register for the tournament. We use that .tk-domain, because the registration for minsta.net is not finished yet. I received the prizes today - the package for the first is worth more than 75 $! The map pool will be published soon, please be patient.

If you want to register, please write an e-mail to the above-mentioned address with the following information:

Nickname: This is your name you use in Nexuiz, changes after registration cannot be allowed.
Character Race: Name of your character's race, cannot be changed after tournament started.
Character colors: Color of your character, cannot be changed after tournament started.
Name: Including your real life name.
Age: Your age, you must be over 16 to get the prize if you win.
Address: Your address, required to send you your prize if you win.
Zip code: Your zip code, required to send you your prize if you win.
City: Your city, required to send you your prize if you win.
Country: Your country, required to send you your prize if you win.
Skill: How would you rate your own skill? 10 is the best, 0 the worst. Please be serious with this.
Wishes: What should the Nexuiz Minsta League to be better, faster etc.?

All your datas will be completely safe, they will never be submitted or sold to any third party.

Some quick datas for the tournament:
  • 1on1 Minstagib DM with Hook
  • Tournament system
  • Games until half finals private, only the players and a referee
  • All games are recorded and only published if both participants agree
  • Half finals, finals and 3rd place match will be public with a maximum of 10 spectators
  • If more people want to spectate, there will be a stream of the finals with enough spaces
  • Map pool of around 15 maps
  • Maps before quarter finals are decided by officials
  • From quarter finals on, the players may decide which map out of the map pool they play
  • One match consists out of two maps, if the the standings are 1:1 after two maps, a third map is played
  • Tournament will take place from 02/02/09 until 02/15/09 (under reserve)
  • Nexuiz version 2.4.2 on the server, not SVN
  • If a player does not show up 30 minutes after the decided match date, his opponent will have an auto-win
  • If both players are do not show up, both auto-lose and their opponent in the next round gets an automaical auto-win
  • Three seconds spawn time in which you cannot attack or get attacked
  • Anti-camping-system, no movement for 10 seconds (expect typing) will cause auto-suicide
  • Matches are as usual until 30 points or 20 minutes
  • You will face players in your playing level at least until round three
  • Any referee has the right to disqualify any player of the tournament because of unfair playing, hack using etc.

You will receive more information after registration.

Thank you.

Greetings, Thalan

Last edited by Thalan on Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the name)
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:12 am

Done Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nexuiz Minsta League   Nexuiz Minsta League - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nexuiz Minsta League
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next