Prophets - European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.::: European Nexuiz & Xonotic Clan .:::. Best Frags & Finest Movements since Jan. 2009 :::.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

nexuiz video

Go down 
+6
N4t4s
Banshee
Admin
lost
Growl
painless
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

nexuiz video - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:08 am

lol thx for the explication banshee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:18 am

thx again banshee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:19 am

no wait i saw the inmage in the preview but not in the message why this Sad
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:23 am

test lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:24 am

banshee i have the url and everything i can see it in the preview but not in the messages
why???????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:18 am

It looks like you're linking a preview image to the original. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't use imageshack & can't see their images at work.

If this is the right one:
nexuiz video - Page 4 Painless2qq9
Enter:
Code:
[img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6418/painless2qq9.png[/img]
Or if it's this, enter:
Code:
[img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/painless2qq9.png/1/w500.png[/img]

I hope I'm not linking pr0n Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://prophets.aforumfree.com/
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:28 am

i was also confused why my signature didn't showed up, but i found the reason in the settings of my profil:

in your profil settings you have to mark "Always attach my signature" you find the point under preferences

hope it was a usefull input....otherwise, ignore me Wink
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:30 am

honestly I dunno why U can't see it PainLess Sad
hope Tony's links wil work ok Smile
and yeah, like Growl said, that should be marked.

and about the demos- I'm gonna search in 2.3 demos folder, there are some really nice and fast games with good players Smile
just in case I'll capture that farewell demo too Smile
see U around tonight Smile

oh and nice sig btw Smile
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:00 am

thx your names r gonna be written like this.... noo more better in the video Very Happy
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:02 am

the first code as u can see in the post here up i mean the last one Smile i can't see it and the second code doesn't even show me the preview i am really cursed
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:07 am

GUYS LET THE SIGNATURE I WANT VIDEOS .AVI or MOV if u can
cuz i have to finish that video Smile
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:20 am

ok ok just dont hit me in ma face Very Happy
Ill capture it tomorrow, gonna be in avi format, just have to dig up one of my best games (guess its gonna be with Pat What a Face )from 2.3 Smile and that farewell of course too Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUDvdBGbCwY&feature=related

sorry I had to, this one is great, Ill make mp3 from it for afternoon walks in da city Cool Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:30 am

Is there a speciffic codec that it needs to be in Painless? AVI, MOV & anything else are simply containers...

Here's one that I really enjoyed playing: http://www.mediafire.com/?d1dd2xczz9z

I made it using the new VBR option in my script so it's an MP4, those streams will work in a .mov tho. Wink

PS, That was from 2008-11-25_20-17 if anyone (LD) wants to show their side. Wink
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:44 pm

lost thx but a question cuz i;m very curios Very Happy
did u enter with my account and put me the signature cuz i didn't work be4 ????????
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:08 am

Glad it works for ya. I can't enter your account but I can change your preferences & permissions through the admin panel. You were just missing the 'always show' option, so I selected it for ya.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:10 am

we r out for most of evening, ut I guess we will show up.
LOL Tony U had a blast yesterday Cool Smile get that demo for PainLess Smile Great games m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:27 am

I think I know which demo you mean, here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?3jyxmdn3mwl

^ hehe, I had all the pickups Wink

Yeah, it was a good evening thank you. Smile Cool

That's enough vids from me now, more from everyone else please. bounce

Hope U have a good evening. I'm out tomorrow putting all this Nex time to good use - paint-ball. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Banshee
Side Admin
Banshee

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:00 pm

You were grat m8 Smile
have fun then Twisted Evil
Im gonna put some screens to gallery here:)
see You around T Smile Cool
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:56 pm

it says that this in not a movie the usually happens when i convert bad i can;t open it with VLC or quick time
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:40 pm

lost wrote:

Hope U have a good evening. I'm out tomorrow putting all this Nex time to good use - paint-ball. Twisted Evil

Painball rocks Smile I played it this summer in my holidays, it was 30 degrees and we were wearing full safety clothes . It was damn hot, i thought i was melting.
My team lost, but it's great fun...
only one girl didn't know that u stop shooting when u are captured and there are less than 5 feets to your "enemy". Rapid-Fire on my arms, i still have a paintball-scar there Razz

edit: here are three demos i made yesterday, i werent playing bad, but not constant during the whole match. And i lost against pat at bluesky. But i think it's the best round i had yesterday

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nintvmz1rol

Sorry for chat-fraggin, with my actual settings i dont see the chat-bubbles anymore oO
I change settings for the demos, so thats why u see it there....believe me Very Happy

@painless. MP4 files will follow, need some time for compression and upload
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:54 pm

I make a double-post this time, because i compiled another vid then the 3 in the demo.zip.

fragcity
Back to top Go down
painless
Inactiv Clan Member
painless

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:36 am

to easy game growl but i can't see the demos and i didn't get nice shots from that video
if u can put the demos in avi Very Happy maybe i can have something
and i need shots from anybody not just from clan members Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:10 am

Nice one Marc, I always struggle to get a decent time on that map, often doubling that. =)

Painless, are my MP4's no good for you then? I know my encoder options make it hard to search in such small files, tho I'd assume quality would be the highest concern as you're going to re-encode...

On a side note, paintball...
It was bloody freezing, there were a lot of cheats & we choked on smoke grenades, I'd do it again tho. Twisted Evil
We won too, tho I think my team mates carried me somewhat. Wink
Back to top Go down
Growl
Side Admin
Growl

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:44 am

I will upload the bluesky one soon, i lost against pat, but it was still a good round for me.
And what u mean with "too easy"? I want to post a win, if there are too hard competition, how can i win?
Bansh, LD, spohst, Xone, lost and many more are way harder for me to win against^^

paintball:My team lost last round, but we were fighting against serbian ex-soldiers oO
yaya....no chance, i think my friend took around 15 headshots that game Very Happy
And the paintball-ammo doesnt taste well^^

How many more minutes u need painless? are we at least good for 2 minutes now?
Back to top Go down
lost
Side Admin
lost

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:09 am

Quote :
And the paintball-ammo doesnt taste well^^
Haha, very true. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nexuiz video   nexuiz video - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nexuiz video
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next